quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011

My new song - Shut up boy

All my life goes wrong
I will not be so lonely
And you say this is not working
While I'm thinking
Boy stop chattering
Is bursting with my ears
And my earrings
Stop messing with my fears
Hey man, you should not do that

Now I realize that you are
Messing up my head
You're not a star
You're driving me totally bonkers

Now I'm gonna change, oh yeah
You do not deserve one more chance, oh yeah
You never knew how close the beak
Baby, you'll be totally sick
If you want me
And I'm in your dreams
When I fall catch me
So shut up
Do not dive headlong into what is not yours
Baby, you still have a lot to hit me
And it will not be so easy to accept
Oh yeah yeah

Espero que tenham gostado, do que vocês estam falando?
Eu não sei de nada!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário